2008 baby... (Wednesday, January 16, 2008 / 11:49 PM)
It's a new year and new look. And even better.... New career!!! Huuurrrraaaayyyyy......So, New Year Eve was SUPER! With friends and love ones by my side. I felt wanted at last. Dreams do come true. Credit to Nabylla & Fiza for the FABULOUS new year eve party. And of course, special thanks to my lovable fiance, Rudy Herman for being there. Then 11 days later, it was my 21st Birthday. So, lot's of pictures will be uploading. 2007 was lots of surprises. And definitely wasn't my year at all. But it doesn't matter cause bad luck and good luck does matter. My new year resolution will be, "Start fresh, be myself"It's not as thou, I am not being myself. It's just that I got to learn to accept myself so that I could accept others as well. For this year plans are all laid out. I might decided to go back to studies. Depends where my life are heading. Also in 2007, I got engaged. I want to ask something with the readers here - if there's any. Whether getting engaged at the age of 20 is too young. My answer is NO. As long as both are matured and ready to settle down, I think it's prefectly fine. If people were to ask me why so young? I would say, my Dad is 60 years old. By the time I turn 30, he will be 70. I might never know whether he is still around for my wedding. Dad always mentioned to that he wants to see me settle down before he "leave". I am trying to make his wish come true. My previous blog - www.missglamourous-.blogspot.com is still on. But I dedicated it to those people who wishes to humiliate someone else. My plans for that blog turns out good. I like it. Yippeeee.... Till then, Ain