What's your say? (Thursday, June 30, 2011 / 9:27 PM)
First of all, I LOVE MY NEW JOB. Everything have fall to place for me...
I have always been telling people there is no place like home. And my home is in Singapore. I am so proud to be a Singaporean and I am not afraid to say I AM ASIA!
Most people whom I know may have forgotten their roots and backgrounds - for me - NEVER! I am proud to don my traditional kebaya and tell tales to my foreign friends here (Dubai) about Singapore.
I bet most of you are wondering why I am blogging about this and chattering about roots and background blahh blahh.. What a Nuisance!
If you guys read news online, you will be shocked to read and listen about a PRC complaining and even polling regarding Singapore. But yet, they still come and infest our land. IRRITATES!
Now you understand my frustration?
It's like insulting to your face when they don't realized that they are just cheap labors who don't even speak English and easy for men to take. It's pretty annoying when I go back to Singapore and I see much more Chinese-national working at shopping mall with no clue of a single English Language.
Singapore not Chee-a-pore.
Not that I am racist towards the chinese people. I am racist towards Chinese from China. Let me be frank in my statement, WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BE INFESTING IN OUR LAND.
This is Singapore LAND! not CHEE-A-PORE land!
Not happy? Please leave and don't come back.
Singapore Government should have a quota for them to come to Singapore. They are a nuisance to our society.
Big deal if this comes out on papers. Letting everyone know how a Singaporean feels toward this controversy.
So please! If you're a chinese from China, STAY AWAY FROM MY BLOG. and If you are NOT happy about this, do what I say...
GET OUT OF SINGAPORE. We are much happier without and will always do. :) :):)
Before I get all frussssss....
. last thing
GET IT?
xoxo
Queenie