Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Emergency 999 (Monday, January 21, 2008 / 10:47 PM)

I am so sick! I am really sick. With cough, flu and sore throat.
I don't know whether I have a fever.. But my body is very weak and I felt pain all over my body.
It's one of those days I would say... where you feel very lousy.

Got up early today and I never did it before. It's because of the pain in my throat. It have been keeping me awake. *sob*sob* I went to work in the morning and came 30 mins early for work.
It's the first time I went to Dempsey Road. - So, I was abit blur. Did I mentioned that it was an extremely hot day. It was so HOT. I reached home around 2pm, and I feel extremely tired. And I feel my head was exploding.. It's was so bad that I got my grandma to massage it for me. Then went to sleep and woke up around 8pm.

I didn't want to talk to my fiance. Mainly because, when I needed him he wasn't interested at all. He just simple said I will call you back and sound irritated. - Well! Damn sorry if I irritate you.
So, when he sms me and call me just now, I didn't reply and answer. Cause I felt that it's worthless for now. What do I want to say to him anyways? I am sick and thats when I needed him the most and he just wouldn't be there.

I hope I will get well tomorrow. I don't wish to feel like this for the whole week.

Till then,

Ain