Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Dream (Thursday, January 31, 2008 / 9:25 PM)

I am dreaming right now.... In my own world. My world has me, future husband and baby...

I wish my baby look like this little person.






- I am just dreaming..... woooo.... -

I am also dreaming what to name my baby. I am seriously in my own land now....
Lol... You guys really wanna hear it? Okie... here goes - If you don't wish to read, then skip!


Girl: Lana Elsaza or Dara Elsaza
Boy: Danny Herman or Darrny Herman

I couldn't decide. I can't wait for the day of my marriage to come. And I can't wait for my turn to get pregnant. We plan, after 2-3 years of marriage then we would like to have baby. Insyallah....

It's being a long time since I post any qoutes. Today, I've found one. Hope you guys like it.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

It makes me realised what I really love to do and makes me realised that my happiness is the key to my success. From now onwards, I will make my own happiness as my own success.
Hope everyone like this post of my own dream land....

Till then,
Ain