Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Home Decor (Saturday, January 19, 2008 / 10:33 PM)

Didn't do much today. As I woke up almost 1pm and straight away start cleaning my messy room. And of course the laundry. Finish doing all that by 3pm. Good achievement. - Not always I clean my room. *laugh* . Now my room is spotless ;)
Okie, it's a boring day and not what I want to blog.

I've always love home decor/interior. I've been looking up lots of books, doing research and it gave me ideas on how I would like to renovate my own home in the future. But at the same time, I became fickle minded. - Well.. you will be too if you see many pictures with unique designs. I browsed thru the internet today and found some interesting designs.
A bedroom and the dining room.
I like something out of ordinary, but lesser things to be around. So as it won't look messy.
Of course, I won't forget about my discovery today which I really love very much to share it.
It's a qoute about the future.
The past can't see you, but the future is listening. ~ By Destin Figuier
From my definition, the qoute means about the future is there listening to our dreams and hope. It's just that we have to move forward and make our dreams and hope comes thru. I believe that future don't come to us but we have to come to the future. Thats my definition.
I don't know about you readers here. Let me know what's your definition by clicking on the reflection link at the bottom of this post.
Till then,
Ain