plenty of time (Friday, January 18, 2008 / 2:39 AM)
Since I have plenty of time these days, I try my very best to update. I know sometimes I will lack one month or so. But I can't helped it with my schedule and all. I am stuck to this website: www.zone.com Full of games. My special favourite is text twist and Uno. Great way to waste my time and my sleepless nights. And I am also stuck with Crime Investigation on Cable channel 78. Many crimes that we don't know is documentaring... So, a good general knowledge for me. - If I could say so. Back to my silly qoutes. But this time, I want to share a qoute of motivation to everyone."One’s best success comes after his greatest disappointments." – By Henry Ward Beecher This qoute is somehow bring back memories of my past. I wasn't successful at all last time. I was so.. immature, lazy and of course rebellious. So, after much of unsuccessful things happen in my past, now great success appears. But it only comes after great amount of hardwork. My definition of rebellious will be resisting control or authority, "temperamentally rebellious". - Thats what I mean about me being rebellious. Okie.. All that was in the past, throw the past and start a fresh. One of these days, I got to make a trip to HDB and check out the DBSS scheme. But I got to wait till he comes back home from his training. Didn't talk to him for 2 days already due to his training. Can't wait to see him this weekend when he is back. Just a few more days. I think that's it for today. Till then, Ain