Rambo 4: 4/5 (Friday, January 25, 2008 / 10:54 PM)
Some of my friends asked how's engagement life? I would say as normal as everyone else'. Alhamuddulillah Yes, we do have constant fights and we argue, scream, shout at each other. BUT.... After each event, we made up and said how sorry we are. Apologising to each other is very important!!
Our love grew stronger each day. We focus on each other and we held on tight to each other. Even if there's third party arises, our relationship will stay stronger as before. - Insyallah No matter what I said to him - good or bad things, I still do love him with my heart and soul. It's just him that have the key to my heart.Chey chey... Ain romantic la...
Today's outing.... We went to .... MDIS, to check out on the courses and student loans etc.It looks good. I see how it goes for me. If Plan A doesn't work out well, I will do Plan B. Since we were at Dhoby Ghaut, we decided to go and watch a movie. Then we came to a decision on Rambo 4. Seriously, it's GRUESOME. They [Burmese soldiers] kill Children and Women. I call it "inhuman". It's Good but Stallone is kinda old in the movie. He looked very laid back.
Overall, I love today's outing with him. He is such a sweetheart. Trying his all to make me happy. Most importantly, we share quality time together. Thanks love~Till then, Ain