Social Life in Relationship (Thursday, January 24, 2008 / 2:32 PM)
This is what happen when Couples no circle of friends made or joined together. Boredom occurs. One is going out often, one is stuck between home and work. I am just feeling extremely bored and there he was not being there when I am extremely bored.I felt that I am losing my social life. I need to step up with it. But everytime I do that, something or someone is pulling me back or to prevent me from it. I now understand that social life plays a majority part of everyone's life. It plays alot in mine. Ever since, I cut down on that, my life just isn't the same at all. I feel more bored and tired and helpless. I asked myself why did I not go out there and join people? I got no idea. I've always thought that when I have someone next to me and to be with me. Now I am so WRONG!
3 weeks when he was in camp. I only go out with my friends twice. And that is to a workshop and meet up with Dayah and Nora to the library - just to kill time so that I don't have to go back and forth Orchard. Then, that's it! For 3 pathetic weeks, I waited for him because I want to spend every moment together. Why did I bother to dream of it? Now I get it, I cannot rely on someone cause you might never know how dissappointed you might be. I will not saying any of this to him cause' I know what will happen next. When he is out from camp after the 3 weeks, we spend only 4 hours together till today. After that day, it was only, good night, miss you, love you. And yes, we do have our fights here and there. But one thing for sure: I can't stand the verbal abuse of swearing I get. It's the worse feeling ever.
The kind of relationship, I want is adventurous. Meeting new people together and built our own circle of friends. It's just too hard to ask for... when the other party doesn't want the same. He kept his friends to himself - I respect that, while I am the one who want to introduce him to my friends. The problem with that is he goes out with them more often than I go out with mine. I have decided to built my own circle of friends and organised the social life I want it to be. With or without him, it doesn't matter anymore. Cause I want to kill my own boredom.
Till then,
Ain