Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Man escape Part 1 (Thursday, February 28, 2008 / 12:00 AM)

Did all of you see the news? For an instance, I thought it was a joke when someone told me that A JI Detainee had escaped from Singapore Detention Centre - commonly known as Sector 55. I was at work went I heard about it. So, I quickly switch on to Channel Newsasia to know more about it. I was like OH MY GOD! How the hell did he get out from the tight security?

Before I start my bubbling, in case some of you are like "back-lated", he is Mas Selamat Kastari and he look like this:





Okie, get the picture now?

After getting to know that he escaped, I messaged all my love ones to share the news with them. My mom replied by saying that; He used black magic - my minds goes "wild" after reading the message. I was like - is it? Don't think so.
It also kept me wonder on how the hell he can escape from the tight security?
I mean come on, let's think logic here yeah?

1) It is tight security area, deep down in the jungle. No visitors No one. - Only the guards.

2) It was 4.05pm when he escape for god sake! I mean its broad day light and no one sees him escaping. - he must be real good. Who did he learn from? - David Copperfield? or maybe Houdini?

3) What is his motive to escape? - well.. I understand that he wants to be free [he doesn't deserve anyways] But exactly is it? Why now? Why at this day?


About 30 mins or so, they came and fetched me from my work place. We continued discussing about the JI escaped. My parents go on... telling me about all this magic stuff within us. I still don't actually believe it. Cause he is a JI and he is bad, inhuman that's from my point of view. He doesn't deserved to live. Killing and bombing is a results to many concerns around the world, which include economy.


My main concern over this matter is that will Singapore still be safe as before? With a JI leader still on the loose? Will the authority ever going to catch him again? - Totally remind me about the movie, Catch me if you can. Will there be more threads from the JIs? - I really wonder.
That is why, it's very important for Singaporeans to keep a looked out at all times. I think I have said enough about this. Not to mention the chaos this bugger make for the rest of Singapore searching high and low for him. Just for this bugger. Can't you people, give him a break. In fact, can't "he" - referring to the JI - give everyone a break? I don't understand why government just wouldn't lethal inject him. - Then nothing of this would happen.
Malay people says "Menyusahkan orang ajer!"

Let's talk about my blog....
Have you all notice something new about my blog? Yes, you guessed it right. I just changed my pictures. I was wake the whole night last night, just to be able to finish the whole thing. Not bad for a beginner. I am still not satisfied with it. I am still working on it. If you have any idea on how I should actually design it - Leave me a suggest by just clicking on What's your say link.


Till then, stay indoor & be safe,
ain