Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Detox (Sunday, February 24, 2008 / 11:53 AM)

It's been like NEVER ever that I ever take up detoxing.

In case, if some of you are puzzled by what is detoxing. Basically it's not a "total diet plan", it is the time when I eat healthy food - home made. This is when my body is releasing toxic by passing motion. It is a good form of way to diet - but like I've said it is not a "total diet plan".


So far, today is my Day no. 2. Everything goes out smoothly.
Yesterday, I wake up early to start my detox breakfast. Low-fat cereal with slim milk.
Then Lunch, I had steam honey chicken and rice. - All without salt!
Then Dinner, I had smashed potato and brocilli. - Again, without salt!
At first, it's tasteless but I told myself that I need this, because my body gets sick often.
I did yoga yesterday - at home. Then, one time I got so... bored that camera is my victim again.
Check out the snaps....





Okie so, I grew bored for awhile. After that, I was fine... When I started searching for healthy recipes.. Ouhhh hoooo....I got a few. I tried some today, For lunch and dinner. I marinated a fish for dinner and I am having pasta NOW! for lunch. The whole results - no salt, no sugar equals to tasteless.

till then
ain