Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Disappointed. Yes! (Wednesday, February 27, 2008 / 4:01 AM)

I have to admit and voice out from my heart that I am disappointed.
Yes! I am disappointed with my so-called friends. You see... These are friends, when you are all up and ok, everyone comes and be-friend with us. But when you are all down and fall, everyone walk away simply with no words. - Get the picture. Well... maybe some friends are nice and stay on with you. Just like my Rudy Herman - not only is he my boyfriend, he is my friend and soul mate. One of the reasons why I thanked god every night.

I have to thank them for coming to my birthday celebration! Thanks a lot - make my day so much....

I can see how easily they replace me with someone else. When there was a gathering, they were talking about work and stuff - I was their ex-colleague. I remembered clearly that when I want to say something, I wasn't given 100% and I felt hurt and insecure. I remembered clearly their willingness to help me before and now, everyone just walk and no words exchanged. They help me alot in terms of a friend to financial. - I salute them for that. But what about the meaning of friends, it just fell apart. That's the reason why I bubble so much about friends and so on... on one of my posts.
From the start, I always remember the phrase, "Friends come and GOOO.." But I always believe of giving it a second chance. It failed on me - very sad indeed. Disappointing I should say.
I make my promise now, I swear I won't have close friends whom I so-called "sisters". - Never be close friend with me, just friends.
This will never happen, everyone to me is a friend, but never a "close friend". Only of course, my one and only Rudy Herman. He is the person whom I should call 'close friend'.
till then,
ain