Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Hippee.... Hurray (Tuesday, February 26, 2008 / 10:07 PM)


YATTTAAA!!!!! - I think I sound like Hiro in Heroes. So, yeah. I did it. I went for a jog today. After so long of much bubbling about exercising and losing excess weight. I final did it. I did sit-ups about 40 times in between jogging. So, that I won't feel bored. Hahahaha... I left the house around 4.45pm, and came back from 5.15pm. So, it's a good an hour of exercise. Not too bad for starters.

At first, I thought of going for a jog again tomorrow evening. I planned well and steady until I got a call from Kak Mai - the tuition agency that there's another assignment tomorrow evening. So, I wouldn't get to jog tomorrow evening. But then, I rethink again... I decided to jog in the morning. I want to burn many fats on my stomach and thighs. My detoxing is doing well. I have been eating 3x daily - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. And I did mention - I cook my own meal. I only drink water with lemon everyday. No cola, no sugar added drinks - nothing. I am doing great, so far...
If you were to ask where is my love..? He is somewhere in the jungle, standing by Singapore. - HAHAHAHA... I couldn't control myself over this. So, we thought of going for a holiday in April. We are still negotiating on where. I thought of Tioman or Bintan, but he insisted in Pulau Pangkor. We are going to have a debate soon - I guess, hope NOT! This weekend, I thought of going to Johor Bahru to do some shopping. There's a few things that I would like to get, with the exchange rate and everything. I bet it's going to be cheap there. - Hope so...

Here's the list:
1) Jogging shoes - I wouldn't want to get too expensive. Cause I cannot promise myself that I will go for a jog everyday. I go from day to day basis.
2) Yoga mat - Been doing yoga, I guess I should get myself one. In Singapore, it cost around SGD30 for a normal yoga mat.
3) Yoga, Exercise DVD/VCD - So, that I could do it at home on my free time, if I am too lazy to go down for a jog.

But then, again.. something came up. My aunt's sister is getting married this Saturday. - I was like what the hell la! Maybe I just go on Sunday instead. Or better still, KIRIM SUDAH.. Ishk, I know it's not good to do that, I will rethink and re consider my actions. - lolx.

I am having a problem with my parents on regards of Abu Dhabi. I still don't get it about why I can't go Abu Dhabi to work with Shangri-la and I can go to Dubai and work with Emirates. Is it a big different? - Guess not!
Till then,
Ain - smile always