Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Home remedies (Sunday, February 3, 2008 / 9:31 PM)

I have this new addiction to home remedies. I have been doing many research about this and that. What's good for the skin and what's not. I just find that most information is very useful for a newbie like me.

So today, I try 2 new home remedies for my pores.
1. I use ripe tomato juice. I apply it with cotton balls on to my face and leave it for 5 mins before rinsing.
2. I use eat white and 2 tablespoon of lemon juice. Same method as I use for the tomato juice.
The results was a great. I felt that my skin becomes more flawless and less oily.



But when I read further about skin care and all that. I realised that choosing the right make-up for the skin is also important. After reading so much on the internet, I decided to switch to mineral make-up after my still-in-use foundation. I don't know about others, but for me, I do not use much make-up. I just use the foundation and that's it. Plus, I try not to use too much cause I am afraid that it might clog my pores.

What kind of mineral make-up to buy?
Now, it's time for me to introduce you all, to the new L'Oreal mineral make-up.


I tried it in one of the departmental stores. And it's incredibly light and it's good for the skin. Oh... did I mention, it's affordable. Even thou, it's light. It really blend with the skin and also a good coverage.

Take my advice, diss all those thick foundation and compact. It's a waste of $$ and it's not that good for your skin.

Till then,
Ain