Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Camera is the victim (Tuesday, February 5, 2008 / 10:29 PM)

I tried out new remedy yesterday. I use fresh milk as my make-up remover.
Let me tell you. The effect is FABULOUS! My skin was more softer and smoother.
I wasn't going to blog about that actually. But I will try my best to update anything that I have try or want to try. *wink
And so, about today. Wakes up as usual, doing all the normal chores.
In the evening, I went out for awhile to go over to my cousin's place to get my dvds back.
Before I leave, I got bored a little bit. So... My camera became my entertainer.


I did plenty of poses, just to amuse myself. I pout that lips, stick out my tongue, do that sexy-mama pose and so on... But I will only show you guys a few.

Valentine's Day is coming. Me and my fiance aren't going out. Cause he have to work 24 hours. - I understand perfectly. It's ok for me cause' I will try my best to do something interesting. I will probably give him his valentine's day gift this coming Sunday.

Oh yesh, I will be going to Sentosa with him again this Saturday. Wooohoooo.... EXCITED!
And I will have to buy that straw bag I wanted to bring to the beach. Can't remember how much it cost - But it is super duper cheap. Last saw it at vivo city. I shall get it on Friday.
We - me and my cousin were bored just now too. And camera again became the victim.

Till then,
Ain