Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Man escape Part 2 (Saturday, March 1, 2008 / 1:13 AM)

How many of you here know something about the Whitley Detention Centre - commonly known as Sector 55? Perhaps not many. I shall what I heard about that place.

1. I heard the place is a locked down place and it's underground where many does not know where the prisoners were unlike Changi Prison.
2. The criminal who is in there, are mostly the most wanted in Singapore/World. - That's the reason why the Gurkha are being stationed there.
3.NO visitors are allowed. I mean NO one! - I still do not understand why our dear DPM, Wong Kan Seng said that Mas Selamat was being taken to the toilet before a meeting at the Family Visit Room when he escaped. Is he trying to cover up other information?
This is what I've heard so far.
I think it's just too late to apologized to the public now. Our DPM still couldn't make a proper statement on how EXACTLY he escaped, ever if it's in the toilet. How did he escaped from the toilet? Now, the whole world know that Singapore - "claimed to be the most safest place to live" have actually neglect on a JI leader and taking their security for granted.
The time estimated is 4.05pm, but what if ,he, (Mas Selamat) escaped much earlier. Say like 12 in the afternoon. There is a time lapse on informing the public. Even thou, he is not armed, he is somewhat a walking bomb.
My concern is for fellow Singaporeans, who never lives in fear, now shall live with fear on whether this man is going to do a crash landing somewhere on our HDB flats or Changi Airport. This man, like I've said, even thou he is not armed, but HE IS EQUALLY DANGEROUS to an ARMED PERSON. No matter what, I think and believe that our security personnel should step up in our heartlands itself. What if, I said What if, Mas Selamat enter someone's place and stayed there, threatening the family that he would harm them in anyways if they called the police.


Many people believe that extending search near the detention area will not actually be enough. Knowing that he is a dangerous man, our security personnel should have looked in other heartlands where he might be hiding. For example, Kranji, Mandai, Pasir Ris, East Coast, Harbourfront etc. These places, I've named are places where there's many bushes and many hidden places where he could possibly hide.But still, why taking the chance on stopping on the areas that they have searched? You might never know he is still there thou.
Now the authorities are giving out brochures on before and after pictures of him. Waiting for a respone from the public who might have seen him. - I mean come on, you don't just expect us to look for him, don't you? Why did our authority stop looking for him at the train stations? Or the bus stations? I mean everyone need transportation. You do not expect a limp person to walk all the way...? Don't you?

Many questions arises on whether Mas Selamat Kastari is still in Singapore or whether he is not?
But from my own point of view, he might be in Singapore but trust me, he is no where near the Whitley Detention Centre. From the time he escaped to the time the search is on. He might have been somewhere in the middle or far end of the city. But from the other hand, I think he had left the Country. I mean where could he possibly go? Right? He knows that Singapore is too small, to do catch me if you can kind of games.
I shall leave it to our security personnel to do their very best. I trust and believe that Mas Selamat Kastari will once again get caught. And this time, he isn't allowed to go to the TOILET! Or better still, out from his prison cell. - If you get what I mean.

Okie anyways, my weekend will not go as plan because of some bugger who escape. - Thanks to you. And that's the reason why I wrote a Part 1 and Part 2 about him. Because he affect my live and plans. I am just going to learn to live with it. I will have to attend a wedding celebration - my aunt's sister is getting married. So, I HAVE die die HAVE to go. Still thinking on what the HELL should I wear. I will update many many pictures soon. Today I went to Mustafa to buy myself a dictionary and 2 pair of shoes. One for running/jogging, the other is for casual. Got both for less than $50. It's a great bargain to start with. So, yeah. That's it la.. Boring boring me.

till then, stay healthy and be strong
Ain