Now is Yoga and Pilates (Friday, February 22, 2008 / 2:06 PM)
Hey, I am in the library now.. Check out on books and so on. I was trying to find out more on kickboxing. But I couldn't find it at all, instead I saw Pilates. I just realised that yoga is a way of like. Important yoga themes such as sacrifice, discipline, and praise from virtue and beauty are found in this work. There are many different forms of yoga. I am going to know a few. So read on... 1. Raja YogaRaja Yoga is known as the royal yoga. It teaches in the development of the mind, consciousness and character. Raja yoga helps people to develop themselves to their highest potential for enlightened wisdom. The practice for raja yoga is asanas, pranayama and meditation. But it tends to moving through higher and higher levels of meditation. 2. Karma YogaKarma yoga is the practice of applying yoga everyday life, for achieving enlightened living and higher gials. Karma yoga is actually useful for people who are seeking enlightenment while also wishing to be in the everyday world, raising a family or developing a career or occupation. 3. Mantra YogaMantra Yoga is the yoga of sound. By focusing attention fully on the sound of their mantra, people can bring about a personal evolution towards enlightened consciousness. There are also Bhakti Yoga and Tantra Yoga. You can find out more by using the search engine provided by google or yahoo. heheheHow about pilates? I will only tell you guys more about it on my next journal post. And oh yesh, I was at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. And I saw a book store. I grab myself a book, called Detox. I've always wanted to live life healthy and have more energy so, I hope Detox helps. Till then I will post more about all these interesting facts about yoga, pilates and detoxing. Till then,Ain - stay healthy