Tough Zone! (Saturday, February 9, 2008 / 12:57 AM)
I shall now confess that my life is in the tough zone. But still I keep on fighting till my last breath. It isn't that easy for me to know that I lost everything in July last year. In fact not everything, I realised I still have my love one. Dear Rudy, mom, dad and my two adorable siblings. But at this point of my life, I realised the importance of the people I trust and believe. I always tell people that friends come and go. And that's life - I know. But at times, I couldn't believe myself that someone I trusted so much betrayed me so easily.
I really really hope Allah give me a chance in 2008. I want this chance so that I can change the life I used to live. This is what I call "Second Chance". I am in the urge to scream at someone, but I thought it would be ridiculous. I just got to get up on my feet and fight for what I want to be instead.
I got this inspiration thru this wonderful quote that I've found while browsing thru the net.
It was actually by Barbara Jordan. Barbara Jordan was actually a was an American politician from Texas. She served as a congresswoman in the United States House of Representative from 1973 to 1979. She was one of three African-American to be licensed as a Lawyer in Texas during her time. She passed away in January 17, 1996.

This is what she said in one of her rally speeches:
“All my growth and development led me to believe that if you really do the right thing, and if you play by the rules, and if you’ve got good enough, solid judgment and common sense, that you’re going to be able to do whatever you want to do with your life.”
Just love to read it over and over again. It comes to my brains about certain things in life.
Till then,
Ain