Tourist! (Sunday, February 10, 2008 / 12:33 AM)
Today we decided to go for sightseeing at Sentosa. Equip with Sentosa map. We roam around ourselves once we were dropped at the drop-off point.
First stop, The Merlion & Sentosa Flowers @ Imbiah LookoutMy oh my... What a beautiful scene. I wish it was in the evening. But we arrived around 11.20am. The flowers around us were like so fresh, it was as thou they have just did it this morning. There were many design. But I only snapped afew of my favourites. We even queue up to take a picture of the heart - love design. While walking, we snap some picture of the Merlion. There were so many people that we have to wait for our turn to take the picture. - It was as thou, I have to pay and queue for it. *laugh*










Next stop, Carlsberg Sky Tower.
Yes, we did paid $12 each for the ride. But it was worthy. The view was fantastic. I got a chance to snap a picture of Merlion from the top.
Do you know? That the tower is 110 metres (360 feet) height. And viewing height of 131 metres (430feet) from sea level, or almost 50 storeys hight! WOW!


Very sorry no pictures up till here. Didn't snap any actually.
We walked around Vivo city till about 2.30pm then we had our lunch at the coffeeshop near the bus station. Then decided to go to City Hall.
Next stop, Pennisula Plaza & Bugis Street.
We just want to walk around and explore places. We decided to go to Pennisula only because we wanted to see the limited edition shoe shop. *giggles*
Then, we walked all the way to Bugis Street. Did I mention? We exercise today. Wooohooo... I've slimmed down. *eyes-rolling*
He bought a skinny jeans for himself. Then, we head home. I was so tired now. I could barely open my eyes. *Yawn*
Till then,
Ain