Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Valentine/6 mths anniversary (Monday, February 11, 2008 / 4:31 PM)

Today I went to work as usual and end around noon. I went to the back straight after that. Let me tell you... OH MY GOD! Damn S.L.O.W! Just don't get it with some people who doesn't know the meaning of deposit machine. - didn't their parents' sent them to school? - *eyes-rolling*

But that doesn't end my day. I went to the National Library after that. Did some work for the bikini line. If you want to get yourselves a bikini or want someone to customise for you. Go to www.gorgeousbikinis.blogspot.com - You can find design and details on how to do so...

And so, I finish around 4.30pm and then straight home. My dear meet up with me arund 6pm. And he surprise me with the mini toon bag. There was a box with ribbons inside the bag. It was kind of big. And I wonder what is in there.... When I open it. I found this: A white kitty & photo frame of US! Sweet right? It's for my Valentine & 6 mths anniversary gift.

Thank You DEAR!!!




Yesterday. I went to work at 6.30am, have to reach the place by 7am actually.
I ended around 5pm and straight to Bugis.
I've planned to surprise my dear with a lighter.
It's not a normal lighter where you can get it for 50 cents.
This lighter cost me $29.90. And on the lighter itself, there's my picture.
I choose lighter as a gift for Valentine Day and our 6 months anniversary because he smokes and he can use it everyday. *laugh*

So, anyways. I surprise him with it. He said thank you but then he do comment about it. He said, why my picture don't have!? One side put yours, one side put mine. - He said. I was like, what the hell!?? I know he doesn't mean it. *wink*




Till then,
Ain