Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Yoga or/and Kickboxing (Thursday, February 21, 2008 / 11:21 PM)

I was hoping to get my ass up and get started to exercise. Most of the time, I am either too busy or simply lazy. These are what I am busy or lazy about:
1. The journey to and flow the gym/class
2. I know I am on the tight budget now.
3. I am almost running 3 jobs. But still I have time for my love ones.
and now.. I shall not go on or my motivation will run out.

So, anyways... I was thinking in taking up yoga or kickboxing, but the whole point is... I will do it myself. Simply reason: I do not wish to embrassed myself for sucking on it.
So, I was browsing for CDS and Yoga mat online. I got some pretty good deals.
Like 4 CDs for $8 - for beginners, ok la... right? Actually I have a exercise mat. But it's like kindda thick for me to do yoga and all. Oh.. I am still browsing the net for more information on kickboxing.

I was thinking to go to the library to do more research about all these tomorrow. What say all of you? Maybe I should go and let my mind go wild with all the books. Maybe I should check out about home remedies and stuff like that.

Sooner or later, you guys will see me doing these:






And oh yeah... I was thinking to surprise my dear with something next month. I know exactly what it is.. Won't say anything yet, afraid he might find out or it won't be a surprise anymore.

till then,
Ain - keep smiling people