Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Ass comments (Wednesday, March 26, 2008 / 10:29 PM)

I've just received this ass comment from an asshole saying that he/she or perhaps it [since it doesn't want to say who it is] that he/she or it thinks I am ugly. Well.. I got news for you, Thank You! I didn't know that cause everyone says, I am wayyy... beautiful [not pretty] than ugly. The comment is something new to my life thou. Anyways, all I have to say to "it" is that, "I think You got an UGLY heart!"

So, I didn't update for such a long time. Please understand my schedule and so on. I got many things to do and to be done. So, I have to say something to Zara, I DIDN'T DO hair EXTENSION. Mainly because of the upcoming interview that I am hoping for. The company don't allow hair extension. So, I got to postponed my dreams to next month where everything is smooth and steady [for now].

Instead of getting the hair extension which I was bubbling about for the past weeks. I GOT MYSELF A PSP. [Not slim, I know, I AM NOT RICH!!!] hehehe... I am loving it. It's white! Means it's PURE [unlike "it", very UGLY]. I would like others to read about another person which I will be posting shortly. It's on regards to this slucking [don't really want to spell it out too well] biatch.

Anyways, if anyone would like to post hate comments on MY blog, I seriously think, you should do your own self-reflection. Cause, if you love to post hate comments [especially with someone whom you don't know], you should [don't bother considering] tell yourselves that you got an UGLY HEART.
And of course, you should be ashamed of it!

Till then,
I am UGLY! - Ain