Congratulation to Raja Jumira & Syed Iskandar (Sunday, March 2, 2008 / 4:25 PM)
I would like to extend my congrats to the newly weds, Raja Jumira & Syed Iskandar. Even thou it was raining today, but the event was celebrated with enthusiasm. I was at their event today, and the decor was fantastic. The "pelamin" was decorated with the lastest design. I give my rating of 7/10 for it. I think it's from ISTANA WEDDING. Not to my expectation for the wedding decor. But I will have to give a rating of 5/10 for the food. Not really that good. The event was celebrated in traditional malay wedding style. The bride was wearing a traditonal kebaya and the groom was wearing the "songket". The pressence of everyone was joyful. Everyone was looking up to the Queen and King, of the day. It started of with the Syed coming over to the Mira's place and ask for her hand. Sitting on the decorated "pelamin", they look spectacular. I can see Syed's face was red and he's eyes were swollen from crying. Of course, he is crying with joy. Nevertherless, they look compatiable well together. 


Their reception area was decorated with photo frames and fresh flowers. Simply plus elegant - I should say. Together with the guest book on the table. I saw many guests signing their name on the guest book.

I was there with my mom, brother and sis-in-law. I met up with my cousins and relatives there. We are simply happy to see each other with endless talk on many topics. And of course, we did photo-taking. Many relatives that we never met, we met. *laughing*

As a vain pot, like myself, I took pictures in the brand new car which my mom just bought it. The first picture was the last picture of the day. I look gross, with my messy hair.

Till then, stay joyful always. Ain