Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Hair Extension (Tuesday, March 11, 2008 / 1:44 AM)

I previously mentioned about hair extension and so on. So, I did make an appointment with a hairsalon. It's called the Tranz Salon at Icon Village. They are having a promotion, whole head [regardless on how many extension I use] will be at $250. CHEAP! But is it good? Will be doing my hair on April 10th. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.
http://www.tranzstudio.com.sg
It's the clip-on method. I really wonder how would I look like with longer hair. It's been ages ever since I had a long hair.

So, I asked my dear for an opinion about how should I cut my hair. He had a few suggestion. But I had something else in my mind.

I love to have either one of these hairstyles.

Then I can curl like Jessica Simpson... I am dreaming....
If "readers" don't find anything new about this blog, I shall just say look to your RIGHT!
Click - VOTE FOR THIS BLOG!!
I will be off to Malacca with my mom and maybe my dear on Wednesday. Pictures will be upload soon after that. I still have to work tomorrow morning. - Not too bad. My work place is pretty relax actually.
MORE NEWS
I am a qualified make-up artist NOW! Trained by my mom - who actually trained others when I was alot younger. Now she train me. Anyone needs a make-up artist - do not hesitate to email me.