|
|
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie It’s Queenie She’s back! Get the juices of all Shhh.... Queenie will never reveal |
|
|
queenie wants to hear
from the little divas Queenie wants to hear from you! Email Queenie! |
|
i don't know for sure
but these would help Flight Attendant Interview Techniques 10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you Dating tips (Men Only!) Dating tips (Women Only!) PRC NOT WELCOME Patriotic Queenie |
|
|
want to know something
click right below Emirates Career: Work for Emirates |
If readers ever notice about my blog.
I have this section on my side called, "Hate List".
Most people who are close to me know that I won't hate someone unless that someone really backstab me like a real FAGGOT.
Anyways, I have listed 2 of my hate list people. If both of you saw your pictures here, I'M SORRY! But what you did to me is UN-EXCEPTABLE! And maybe these are the people who lead to my termination.
My only hope is that you change your pathetic attitude and prove everyone wrong. And to Shikin, I was extremely nice to you, but you gave me SHIT! SHIT have been given back to you.
To the rest, have a nice day and adios AMIGOS.
Hate Me,
Ain