Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Wishes of April 08' (Monday, March 10, 2008 / 3:06 AM)

There are plenty of things I need or perhaps want to get in April. Which means NO SPENDING this month. muahahahaha....
Just want to list down the important things that I think I should get.
Here goes... *taking a deep breath*: From the most important to the least

1) Sony PSP
Why? Simply because my current job now is extremely boring. I need PSP to kill the time instead of me looking at the time. Plus, I love playing games. Like the bubbles puzzle.

2) Office suit with Blazer
I need those at G2000. I want! I want! I know it's not worth it for me to get a expensive ones but I WANT!!! Plus, I need it for my upcoming interview around end of April.

3) Hair Extension
I just find that I need to do something to spice up my life. Like doing something I never done before. That way, I learn and explore new things. I want to see how I look with a long straight [super straight] hair.

4) Dresses
I became girlie these days with more craving of dresses. I want those dresses that I saw at THE CENTRAL MALL. It's being shipped from the USA. It looks very comfy and very designer.

5) MORE BOTTOMS.
I just got too many tops and less bottoms. Those bottoms which I bought a few years back are all OUTDATED! I need new ones but not SKINNY. I can't wear skinny...
Imagine me.... wearing top without a bottom. Oh my god! It's a nightmare.


I guess that's it. I will published more updates on my wishes.
Cheerious

Sign out,
ain