FINALLY (Sunday, April 27, 2008 / 1:06 PM)
Okie, Finally, I made it thru all the rounds on Assessment day for Emirates. Pheww...
So, my final date is TOMORROW! NOW, I am still worried. It's so stressful! Not until, I got a green light from Emirates. I will definitely NOT going to be CONFIDENT AT ALL. There's this saying, "It's so near yet so far".
Wish me luck and I truly hope I make it thru all the way.
Talking about airlines and all here.
I don't understand WHY SINGAPOREANS THINK YOU MUST HAVE A DEGREE TO BE A AIR STEWARDESS?
That day, I was at a security guard house near a place where I babysit. Then, he struck a conversation. He asked me why I was dressed in office wear, I told him I was from an airline interview. And guess what he asked me? "What's your diploma/degree?" I was like, I got N Level. He was shocked and told me I cannot be a cabin crew. Sot! He was saying indirectly that I was lying.
People these days do not understand lower education people. Well.. Basically, we are more talented.
1. WE DO HAVE LOTS OF SOCIAL LIFE
In another words, we are well prepared for the worst
2. EVEN THOU, WE DO HAVE A DEGREE
We don't make faces when we have to clean the toilets
3. DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAYS, WE STRIVE IT ALL THE WAY
Basically, WE DARE TO TAKE CHALLENGES.
I am so stress-up right now. Everyone seems not to understand my mind. So anyways, I AM HUNGRY! I NEED TO EAT.
Till then, stay tune for the lastest update on my so-called perfect life,
Ain