Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





"Girls" Day/Night out (Saturday, April 5, 2008 / 11:42 PM)

I know someone can't wait for this post to be published. Basically, I had to shower and cleanse myself before even thinking of uploading any pictures or even to type anything on my blog. - I need to be clean to do something. My mind need to be fresh.


Important things to note before reading: I am not smart, so English not good. *laughing*

Today was like shopping day. Not again?. Nah... It's been a long bloody time since I last step into a shopping mall and really shop like mad doggy. Meet up with Lynn at around 5pm [initially was at 2pm] *eyes-rolling* at Bugis. She brought along her "mini" [her daughter - I mean], Sarah. She was so cute, walking in her pink shorts and holding on her barney. Mind you, she will be pissed to death if anyone takes it away from her. I did that plenty of times and she got real mad with me. But she looks extremely cute when she does that. One of those ways, to smile and laugh at! *evil*


First stop: BHG, a departmental store, used to be called Seiyu. I bought a proper court shoes for my interview. It's from Americaya. It's about $48.50 after discount? goodies.. That's what I personally call, GREAT BARGAIN. Then someone got really hun-gry. We decided to have early dinner at Fish & Co. Yummlicious - I should say. But I can't take cheesy chips. Cause it's too chessy that it still stuck on me. So, I had mine 1/4. But Sarah, had hers finished! By the pictures, everyone should be able to see that she totally enjoy her food. One thing about this "woman", that everyone should know is that SHE TALKS TOO MUCH, THAT SHE FEEL TIRED AFTERWARDS! Can you believe it? That she said, "Penat ar" after she mumble so much? Her mum and me was like looking at each other and laughing about it. Unbelievable!





After the cheesy meal, we continued exploring the area. After which, decided to head down to Far East Plaza. From there, I got my high-waist skirt, huge bag, a cute dress [which I have always wanted] and a belt. All in a total cost of $70. Cool yeah? I saved alot, all thanks to Lynn. She's the one who proposed to me to go to Far East. By the way, we bought the same bag and it's for the interview. It only cost $10. Pictures of the clothing will be publish by next week. When I am wearing them. Muahahahaha...


We took pictures after the whole shopping trip was almost done. Here goes the whole hilarious ways women shop.



Personal Helper Wanted!!! Urgently!



Mother-Daughters' Ordeal



Groupies Picture everyone!!!



One of those ways, to prove how boring was the train station in Singapore.



I was trying too hard. I swear!


Alright till then,
Ain