Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





It's over - Finally (Tuesday, April 29, 2008 / 11:47 AM)

My interviews are over - FINALLY.
After the final interview, I don't think I will make it. Cause I was so nervous and I was trembling while talking. [Teragak-agak siak aku] One thing I am afraid is that they wouldn't believe whatever I was saying. - don't bother asking me what they ask me. Cause I seriously do not remember. So anyways, I am very confident to get an email like this:

"Unfortunately, you did not make it for this round. You may try again.... "

But if I get this,

"Congratulations, you make it thru. Kindly go for medical....."
- I will faint and cry and laughing and do the victory dance.

So, anyways, I think I project myself wrongly. I show them the small inner side of me. - S.H.I.T
Oh well.. it's all over.

Now let me reply all the replies I got on the previous post.

To Rina:
Good luck to you girl, don't be like me. Too nervous - lack of confidence.

To Winithemeanie:
These peoples' got their asses up on their head and their brains up in their asses. So, basically, all the do is to talk without reading properly. - Diorang tu la yang bodoh -

To Baz:
Ya la Baz. They are more sterotype than us. Yet, want to say I am sterotype? Maybe they should be in our shoes - than they know how it feels - happy and sad.

To Eileen:
THANKS. Just congrats me if I don't get in. - *wink*

Till then, wait till 4-6 weeks for the results
ain