Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





To KID (Friday, April 11, 2008 / 11:50 AM)

Hey KID,

Thank for your comments.
But I think you judge me wrongly and you didn't read my posts. Shows how badly you want to get back at me.

THESE GIRLS - WHOM I POST THEIR PIC, DID SOMETHING BAD TOWARDS ME.
[To tell you the truth, why would I want to hate someone without even knowing them? or even why would I want to post and curse someone who didn't do anything bad towards me?]
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE DID SOMETHING BAD TO YOU?
WILL YOU JUST KEEP QUIET? THIS IS HUMAN INSTINCT. EVERYONE WILL DO THE SAME THING [some how or rather] - WE ARE ALL HUMANS!

AND I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT I AM A BITCH. I KNOW ALL ALONG BEFORE YOU DO. Even my friends knows, I know. - So, I bet you're not my circle of friends. - Since you just know me.

THANKS FOR TELLING BUT SERIOUSLY I KNOW MYSELF.
If I am that arrogant you say, I wouldn't be the one reply this to you.
Anyways, if you say you're not PERFECT. Why the nasty silly comments?
And also, you might want to check what would you exactly do if someone hurt you from the back when you're nice to the person?

KID, KINDLY READ MY POSTS BEFORE EVEN REPLYING. Introduce yourself [which means, leave your name and contact] of who you are if you really want to give me advice so, that I could thanked you personally. Nicknames will just be DELETED.
YOU'RE JUST A PASSER BY AND PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS BLOG. JUST READ AND LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS POST! THINK BEFORE YOU EVEN POST. - YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! PERIOD~

I AM A BITCH,
AIN