Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Universal Thank You (Friday, April 4, 2008 / 11:46 PM)





Those are one of the many ways to say THANK YOU. It's a universal sentence which has been use everywhere.


My big thank you goes to everyone who supported me, read my blog, feel my stress, understand my situation.

I have to say thank you to those who also hate me, critic me and diss me. Because you're just not the people whom I welcome. So, thank you for showing your true colour.


My personal Thanks to winithemeanie: You just know what I am feeling right now. And you are right about people and I shall not stop talking about them.
What did they do for me to be good to them anyways?


And my another personal Thanks to Serene from SIA: Thank You for the contact etc. I will contact her once I have decided to do my hair extension. Hope she will give me a discount. *laughing*.


If people were to ask how's my life doing? I shall say, IT HAS BEEN GREAT AND WILL BE CONTINUING TO BE GREAT! I am extremely happy after leaving the company [regretted that I joined anyways]. Even thou, I run 4 jobs, I don't feel any strand of feeling tired. In fact,my schedule is about organising. It's perfect for someone like me. I never thought landing a part-time job as a Beauty Advisor in a small shop could do perfectly well for me. Compare the pay and the work load - IT'S ALOT WORTH MY EFFORT! I know I have to think about my future and what I should do next. I have decided and I have planned my life. - So, Thank You for those who are too concerned over my life. I got it sorted out.


My final days of being/wanting to be a crew will be held next week. If I got thru to every single interview with ease. *Alhamdullilah* But if I don't I have sort things out to do with my life.

Anyways, I think I am mumble too much and I need some rest cause I will be having a long day of shopping tomorrow. Good Night!


Thank You,
Ain