Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





As I cry, I believe in Allah (Tuesday, May 13, 2008 / 8:39 AM)

To everyone,

I was believe in HIKMAH. After I was terminated from Silkair, I believe Allah set my future that way. As a muslim, I always remember this sentence. "Kita yang merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan". My mom always remind me of this sentence. But sometimes, I feel so sad, that many people forget about it and always do as they wish.

Many people just simply hate me even without knowing me. I have NEVER interfer with your life, why should you interfer with mine? I NEVER critic about your life, why should you critic with mine? At least, I know that Allah is standing by me as I pass thru all my life.
Whatever happens in my past, was already written even before it happens.

I shall write this in malay:
Aku tidak faham kenape ramai orang Islam menikam belakang sesama mereka. Adakah mereka lupa kepada yang Allah yang mencipta mereka? Adakah mereka lupa supaya menjadi manusia yang berguna dan berbaik hati. Ini kah orang seperti Dragoste, ada di dunia sebagai penyiksa kepada orang lain. Adakah ini yang diajar kepada semua manusia?

Hanya pada-Mu tempat ku mengadu
Pahit yang menyiksaku
Aku percaya tiada yang sia-sia
Semuakan ada hikmahnya

Now back to English:
My only hope is that people could stop destroying other people rice bowl. This is what life all about, too many sour grapes who doesn't wish to see others doing well. I am doing well right now, PLEASE DO NOT DESTROY THINGS FOR ME.
Always remember: What goes around, comes around!

I am just like any of you, a human, a living thing. Not a thrash which you could destroy and to throw.

Till then,
Assalamualaikum
Ain