boobies and such (Thursday, May 15, 2008 / 1:44 PM)
My goodness. I have an overwhelming respond on regards to the boobies and butties pictures on friendster. My email was flooded with in fact, supporters. One even ask me to post more about it and to even share my own point of view. - I will and I am doing it now. So read on....
My god! Every time I see pictures of malay girls posing for the camera, it makes me so want to puke. Most of the time, I see them trying to squeeze their breast as much as possible so as to look more shapely and more cleavage.
But still I really do give it a hard thinking about friendster. I am sure everyone knows what is friendster right And it pronounced as friend-ster! Not Pros-ster!
I know this is mean. But sometimes, facing and telling people the reality is much worth it than just blaming it on them. At least, I am not a hypocrite. I REALLY know this is mean [don't bother telling that I am being a bitch, cause I know I am.] Don't bother telling me whether or not should I post things like this and that. Cause' if you do, that shows that you are one of them!
My point is that, there's just too many malay prostitute online. Malay=Islam [for some]. And what a shame to see them posing their boobies out to show the world what cup size they are wearing. I really do wonder, whether they have secretly taken a picture of their pussies and save it in their computer. Imagine the look on their parents face once they saw their profile and pictures.
I shall not reveal any one's identity and name, cause these people got nothing to do with me. Just simply sharing to the rest.
Let's begin with Minah A - found her on friendster.
Imagine wearing like that and posing behind all the
ayat-ayat at the back? What is she trying to prove? I am half islam and half wanna-be pros?

Minah B is over-confident with her mini skirt and wearing only bra and thongs.
This is what she wrote on her friendster.
"IM SHORT, 1.6M TALL.. LOVES TO DRESS-UP, ESPECIALLY IN TIGHT SKIMPY CLOTHES.. COZ I LOVE LOOKIN SEXY.. WORE JUZ BRA & THONGS..."On her main picture:

I want to know what readers think about this and how could we prevent this happen to our sisters, daughters, niece, moms and so on.. It doesn't only affect them as they will be ashame but it affect the community. Many youngsters are now using friendster at the tender age of say 9 years old. Looking at this so-called "role models" will only reflect that they too could do it and start posing in fron of their camera with their still-developing boobies. So, leave me your views and let others see what you think about it.
I think I have gone beyond the line. At least I know the limit of where I should stop and so on...
If people here going to take it in a wrong idea, I shall just say. I am not them! [as above]. Yeah, we know it's a modern world and everyone is wearing skimpy clothes. I admit I do wear skimpy clothes. But I would never pose with a skimpy clothes in a seductive manner. Show how low moral I am and shows I got NO DIGNITY.
Taking about snapping pictures here and there. I finally managed to snap a few pictures of myself and of me and love him and of course with my beloved colleague, Tammy.
Hope everyone enjoy the pictures and the long long long post I have posted.
Have a nice and enjoyable day. Stay tune for more updates on topics that "never" been said in the blogging world.
Till then,
Ain