Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





forgiving is a great victory (Tuesday, May 13, 2008 / 1:30 PM)

Here I am blogging again. The reason(s) why I blog:
1) I am so bored
2) I am so worried

Anyways, I have solely forgive Dragoste and the rest of the morrons who got nothing to do in life but to speak about me behind my back [even thou, they know who they are but they are NOT admitting it, cowards, yeah?] - *Hanya Tuhan saja yang tahu. And even thou, they did not ask for forgiveness [which I don't expect from people like them]. I truly believe that forgiving someone is a great victory in life. Forgiving and forget about the past is a bravest thing to do. I am NOT a coward, I stand up for myself and I stand up for my future.
*Hanya Tuhan saja yang tahu means Only GOD KNOWS.

I am worried is because people like Dragoste got an ugly heart. Afraid that they will destroy my future and hope once again. I know, they got no right to do that. But people like them got no heart. That explains her comments about me. People like her also forget where she comes from and who she really is. At least, I know who I am and I am NOT a coward to face who I am.

I shall thank you for those who stood by me. A piece of advice: NEVER LET ANYONE LIKE DRAGOSTE BRING YOU DOWN. Stand up for yourself and bring the world closer to you. There's no meaning as being a coward except for people like Dragoste. Be optimistic and Be patient. Cause' contribution comes in a slow way but it may happen to anyone and anytime. Never misjudge by the person cause you might never know that her will is stronger. Never listen or mislead an informations cause' you might never know that people are just trying to black you out.

Listen everyone, from now on. Any sarcastic, sadistic and hate comments will be post as it is. NO EDITS. This is to show people how UGLY you are. And how INHUMAN you are.

Ingat Dragoste: Jangan ingat aku tak tahu siapa engkau. Engkau adalah manusia yang paling maling. Yang paling berdosa, kalau engkau ada niat jahat terhadap aku. Aku hanya berdoa kepada TUHAN YANG MAHA BERKUASA. Aku tidak akan minta balasan kepada kamu. Tetapi, aku akan minta supaya kamu ni berbaik dan tidak berniat jahat kepada sesiapa pun. Biar kamu sedar, aku yang kamu sudah lakukan adalah dosa dan biarlah kamu ingat siapa itu TUHAN! BIAR KAU BERTAUBAT.

I always believe never to judge people of what they are wearing, how they look and how they talk. Cause you might never know how UGLY a person can be even if they pray everyday. I admit, I do NOT pray everyday and I do NOT follow my religion deligently. But I believe that having a clear and unharted heart will also lead a good life and clear from being miserable.
I used to have an ugly heart with full of harted. I changed and I dare to say I was a bad bad person, just like Dragoste. But when retribution comes to me. I realised that Allah have been watching me every move!

Till then,
Ain