Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Had an heart attacked (Monday, May 26, 2008 / 10:41 PM)

To those who are leaving for Dubai to join Emirates.
Seriously, you do not want to know what I'm bringing. Basically I am bringing ALL my clothes and toileteries. I am carrying 33' bag and 24' bag. It's super duper BIG BIG!

And tips of what to bring and whats not?! Baz have already give tips on that.
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/1483947647348218710/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:
Mia: Thanks so much for the comfort. Finally the e-mail was being received by my another alternative email. Phew!!

To those who sent me an email and comment on regards to read my blog in the future.
I have replied and sent you an email update.

I still couldn't find the time to snap pictures of the new boots. I will just describe yeah?
It's beige and it's furry inside - keeps me warm. I am not really good in describing things. Maybe I will stick to wanting to snap a picture out of it.

Ouhh... I watched soccer just now. DAMN BLOODY WEAK AR. 0-0 Was very disappointed. Haix.. Anyways, I will probably watch Singapore team again on June 2nd. My final last soccer match before I leave. muahahahaha....

till then wait for an update.
Ain - 27/05/08
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all know what happen?

I e-mailed Emirates so many times on regards to my medical report. And guess what?!
They didn't received anything out of it. I have tried many methods. I even resize the pictures of the report and they said they didn't received any emails. Ya Allah, I cannot even think properly nor could I breathe after hearing that from them. My another and ONLY options is to fax it to them. I got no choice but to fax it to them by tomorrow. Thank god, the dear lady was nice enough to agree to give me a call if they did or not receive my medical report.

I explained I couldn't stop worrying about my medical report and I couldn't stop thinking about what is going to happen. Hopefully, everything will go very well. I mean like very well by tomorrow. Or else, my another options is to fly all the way down to Dubai and send it to them - Kidding.. hahaha...


Anyways, I cannot hold back but to let you guys know how I feel right now.
I felt that I am becoming too arrogant [ever since I got into Emirates]. So, those idiots wouldn't say anything about me now since I know myself too well. Am I right to say that? - Ok, don't even bother to tell me. I know yes I am right! Basically, I felt that my life is turning upside down if I don't get a positive respone with Emirates and as long as I don't get my confirmation e-ticket from them I felt like as thou, god is punishing me.

As a human being, I couldn't remember what I did or if I had said horrible things to others. So, here I am apolozising to all whom I have hurt before. If you don't forgive, it's ok! Just tell me what I did to you as least I remember. If not, I will go NUTS!! - Kidding.

Oh well... Tell all of you a little secret yeah? I am actually in the train on the way back home from babysitting. It's so tiring after a long long day. I woke up at 6am and then went to service the car with my brother and then head to Johor Bahru. Did I also mention that I bought a new pair of boots? DAMN BLOOODDDYYYY CHEAP!!! RM49.90. I will snap some pictures and post it as soon as I get back or basically when I am free. Tomorrow will be another long day for me. And guess what??? My mom decided to go to Dubai end of this year... WOOHOOOO....

till then
ain