It's getting nearer (Thursday, May 8, 2008 / 5:57 AM)
The date of my departure is like just a month a-way. And I still cannot believe that I am leaving very soon. My mom is going to have a little kenduri before I leave. I am going to invite only for RELATIVES. - Which I only intended to let them know a few days before I leave, but mom thinks it's nicer to let them know earlier. Friends - if you guys want to meet me up before I leave, call me. I still cannot get over that I am accepted in Emirates already. Can you imagine how fast is 13 June 2008? And further more, I have to be at the airport by 12 June 2008 [the flight will be on 13 June 2008, in the wee morning]. I realised how important is it now for me to actually appreciate every single thing in Singapore. Especially food. - Told mom to bring me to simpang bedok, everyday, before I leave. Appreciating is another thing, but I will mostly deeply miss everyone in the future. I realised that I am not feeling anything [such as sad and missed]. But I am pretty sure that I am 100% going to cry before my departure at the airport. How sad can that be?! I am leaving my Rudy, Mummy, Daddy, and of course my grandmother - whom I so love to tease every now and then. Right now, I am waiting for medical check-up [which is just tomorrow]. And then, get the rest of the paper work done. Oh no... I need to make a list of what to get from Singapore and so. My dearest Rudy, is going to get me a new laptop. - Recommend me any good ones, Please! Ouhh... I need to get my luggage too. Probably I am going to get just the super duper huge one, the rest in boxes. Basically, I might need to spend a little more money for things like that. I got to make a big budget list + list of things that I need to buy. My heart is beating fasting and I feel more nervous than ever. I have a question for women, who are reading this post. My menstration is supposed to come like 1 week ago. I thought I was pregnant, but it was negative. What do you think is wrong with me? Are my hormones changing or is it changing the cycle of my menstration? Anyone know what could the possiblities be? Replies to Speeches:To mia: Thanks for the wishes and thanks for dropping by my blog. To Baz: Don't worry I will buy lots of sun screen in Singapore and I will pray to god not to let that kind of things happen to me. To shasha: Ya la. Last min like that. 1 more month. One day we will go out! To nora: ThanksTo syasya: Thanks for dropping by my blog. And thanks for the wishes. till then,Ain