Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Lets make it private. (Saturday, May 24, 2008 / 2:18 PM)

Hey people...

Since most of you know that I am going to enter the world of Dubai, Emirates very very soon.

I have decided to make this blog as private as possible.
For those who are interested to read my blog in the future.
Kindly email me your name, email address and blog site [if you have any] OR leave a comment. I will update to those who are interested.

Dateline for this blog to be private: 12 June 08.

Ps: I will still pick and choose who can view my blog. to those, who wants to destroy my life, you got NO chance to do so.

To Mel: Hey, I like your attitude. Never give up! Good. Try again and hopefully the next time you go for the interview, you will make it thru and see you in Dubai. Lots of luck from me to you.


Till then,
ain