Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





More readers, Please? (Wednesday, May 14, 2008 / 7:24 PM)

I will try as much as possible not to be mean in this post.
But I simply had to declare to everyone that JURIAH a.k.a JULIA was from Silkair.
Apparently, she resigned [as what she told everyone]. When for Emirates, stayed for 2 weeks and back to Singapore. And again, she told a story, her grandma passed away. Don't know which is right but it's not my business. And again, she is NOT in Singapore Airlines [as what she told others]. - To the people who keep on asking me. Kindly write and DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT HER ANYMORE, CAUSE SHE IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

So anyways, I am wanting for more readers. For more readers to read my blog and for more readers to comment [remember about nasty comments?] Oh well... I think it's been awhile since I last post pictures. Basically,

1) I am too busy to snap my boobies
2) I got no intention to snap anything. [especially my breast]

Talking about snapping breasts and butts. Have you guys ever wonder why is there too many slutries possing in friendster and myspace? For me, they are basically showing off to everyone that they have a nice curvy boobs and butts.
I wonder anyone would dare to take pictures of their pussies and post it as a main picture. Neverthless, as long as it's not me that is posting such pictures, I AM SO HAPPY!

3) I got many other things to do than to snap pictures of myself.

But.... I have found something interesting to share to everyone. Apparently, it's about malay ah bengs and ah lians. That day, as I was walking towards the last cabin of the train. I saw a group of malay ah bengs and ah lians. I bet they are going for a cheap ride to clubbing. [at 9pm!] So, anyways, what on earth this malay ah lian was thinking that she started staring me as thou I owe her something. Come to know, she hated my face. ONE WORD: JEALOUS!

Let me describe what is she wearing: spagetti straps top [red] - looks like as thou it's her 10 year old sister's. too small and short. With jeans that doesn't match her slippers. *eyes-rolling*

And so, she was whispering to the other 2 girls next to her. 3 of them came forward: this is almost the exact conversations.

girl1: asal kau stare-stare kat aku? ada hal apa?
- why are you staring at me? got problem ar?
me: aku stare kat kau? ada apa siak nak stare? *merely wanted to burst to laughter with the way she talks and how short she is with me.
-me staring at u? what's there to stare at?
girl2: kau jangan nak kurang ajar tau. kau mana punye?
-don't try to be rude. where you from?
me: siapa yang kurang ajar sekarang.
-who is being rude here.

Before the other girl wants to raise her voice. I raised mine first, and told them that they are way younger than me [came to know all of them are below 18].
They are lack with dignity and self-respect.
I told them off that if you want and desperately looking for respect.
Maybe they should start respecting themselves first.

Anyways, this incident totally remind me of what happen in ITE SIMEI WITH THIS woman named WATI! http://profiles.friendster.com/16013688
Basically, She doesn't even know who I am. And I didn't even notice her in school. She is like invisible to me and yet she wants to find fault with me as thou I owe her life!

My goodness this child! Just would like tell people who she is. There's a friendster linked to her. Hope she is popular by now. Ouhh.. in case you would like her email: misscurse@gmail.com

My only reason of doing all this shit is to seek lots of contribution to those who make me suffer in the past. I still wish them luck thou. But still, wouldn't be enough for me. I know I know, I talked about being good and all. But am I NOT nice? I mean come on la...
If I am not nice, I wouldn't reply any questions on email. And if I am stuck up or arrogant [as told from Dragoste and Hunz], I wouldn't even bother to blog!

If people would ask, how's preparation going for Dubai? I would say:
Well... It have been great help from everyone. I have done 1/2 of the packing. Left a few things that needed to pack. And THANK GOD I didn't listen to my dad about the bag. Or else I will be missing alot of things.

So, anyways, here is just a tip for everyone of the day:
When there's something to say in the heart, don't be afraid, JUST SAY IT!

Till then,
Ain