Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Myanmar Government = inhuman juntas (Wednesday, May 21, 2008 / 9:36 AM)

I don't really care if the Myanmar Government is going to read this nor am I cared if I have critics on this. I speak for the 2.5 million [estimated] people that survived and left homeless in Myanmar after the Cyclone Nargis. Expected to the world, that MG[MYANMAR GOVERNMENT] were not opening up for aids to come. Saying they do have enough aids. Now, twisting their words. Only because they are afraid that the UN will go against them and eliminate them.

"We never argued against international assistance to the country. I addressed (this in my) speech to the diplomatic corps in Yangon, and I offered that international assistance is always welcome. Thailand (came) and assisted our people on 6 May. After that, we have received international assistance daily, said the Myanmar foreign minister. - This is what I call, BULL-SHIT! If they claimed they never argued, why is the delay of aid for the survivors to arrive? Why is the delay for the visas? Call this inhuman? How about responsiblity? Maybe it's time the MG stop giving stupid excuses and sadistic remarks about the rest of the world who only tried to help.

If you guys, would like to know who is this Myanmar foreign minister, I personally call him, an inhuman bastard with a tongue of a twisted wizard.



I so hope, the MG is actually reading this, cause I shall give this statement to them, "If one is helping, the others will come. Let an open arms for the rest of the world to help. If refuses, I guess it's a matter of time before they start losing the citizens and there's no one to rule other than themselves."

Basically, Myanmar is rule by the military. Is military supposed to be inhuman, like what we saw in the movies? And all they could think of doing is to make more money. And could even tell the world that the damages is estimated to be US$10 Billion. How could I believe that?

Rajagopal, one of the volunteer who help to aid the survivor of the cyclone said that, "The survivors are in a dire situation and we had to pay bribes to get aid goods into the area." He also added that, "It is terrible what this government is doing."

To me: how terrible can this government be?
How can the officials make a profit out of this tragedy? Am I wrong to say that they are inhuman juntas?
"My friend wanted to give rice to victims in the delta. But the authorities manning the roadblocks demanded money before allowing him to deliver the food," said Zin Khin, a 25-year-old volunteer at the pagoda.

Yes, there are survivors - THANK GOD! But what about other disease and sarvation that will arises if no help is given. Finally MG has agreed to let ASEAN send in its medical teams as well as coordinate international aid for its cyclone victims. The decision came after an emergency meeting of ASEAN Foreign Ministers in Singapore.

Singapore had already sent the official aid there and hopefully my love is NOT going. Please please please I am leaving on 12 June. I don't need him helping the Myanmar survivor because I do NOT trust Myanmar Juntas. They are inhuman remember? What if they kill and even kidnapped the volunteers? NO, it's not going to happen to my love. If it happen, I will get the person who responsible for it and cut them into pieces and fed them to the wild dogs.

Meanwhile, an ASEAN-UN International Pledging Conference will be held in Yangon on May 25 to raise funds for Myanmar. My goodness, wasting time and effort. In the end of the day, the officials [Myanmar Government] will take the money and get ready better weapons for their military. LIKE I CAN'T READ WHAT'S IN THE FUTURE FOR THEM!

Let's all just wait and see what happen in the news. Sooner or later, the rest of the world will become a shocking witness to new thrid world.


till then, PEACE
Ain