Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





New - all New (Tuesday, May 6, 2008 / 2:42 PM)

Finally, all done up.
Including changing of the blog skin again!

All my hard work is all paid off.
It's changed to black again. And it's full of mystery this time.
This is what I want to portray actually.
Hope everyone have an easy time reading this blog. I do not mind comments towards the blog skins. So, keep them coming.

Notice that I have also added a site meter for my blog. This is to know how many people have already visited my blog. So far, it's only 2000. I am hoping for 10,000 before any company would want to endorsed me.

Till then, keep on coming.

Ain