Replies to all speeches (Thursday, May 8, 2008 / 11:29 PM)
Okie people, do not worry about me. My menstration had just came today. Apparently, DUE TO STRESS. [stress about emirates, hehe] And oh... Finally I found someone who has a scanner and printer. [Mr Iskandar]I have already signed and scanned and sent the contract over to Emirates. Now, I have to wait for my period to be over for the medical check-up to be done. Then, again, scan and sent it over to Emirates. Hopefully, everything will go very well. And my departure date will still be the same. To val: Thanks Val for the wishes and congrats. I believe your explaination is true. To shasha: Ya. I will call you soon. I am just simply busy handle all the documentations and so on. It's going to be hectic. Don't even know whether I have the time to meet anyone. ONE MORE MONTH ONLYTo rina: I am awaiting for the good news from you. Maybe I see you in Dubai. To juriani: Hello Rudy's ex classmate. I will send your regards to him. To mia: Ya la, I am so.. paranoid these days. Haix... too stress up with work and suchs. Thanks Peopletill then,ain