Stranger = NO BETTER THAN PEOPLE WHO GOT NO GUTS (Saturday, May 17, 2008 / 5:16 PM)
Didn't I mention? If you got nothing else to say, SHUT IT.
And if you would like to know. SQ's have better moral than you.. Using all those vulgarities. Trying your best to pull people down with you.
And you said you have a supporter? My goodness. ARE YOU LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE? IT'S YOU WHO WROTE THAT! IP address is the same. Who are you kidding? ME OR JUST YOURSELF?
I bet you're NOT in SQ basically SQ people are smarter than that. They embrace themselves better than you do. Don't even think you're from any airline. BIG SOUR GRAPES!
If SQ is better than Emirates. Why do I see plenty of SQ crew applying it for it in the open days?
You got NO IDEA who you are and where you come from.
Cause you have not only insulted yourself. Not only you insult me too. YOU HAVE INSULTED MANY MUSLIMS who are reading this You have insulted someone's else religion. Which I did not insult yours. You are so.. unpredictable and not afraid of contribution. NOW, IT'S TIME TO GET YOU.
You got no moral. What have your parents' thought you? You have ZERO self-respect for yourself. Why would you think anyone would support you?
And I really really pity your parents for not doing a good job in bringing you up to be a moral citizen. IN FACT, you got ZERO moral. If this is what you are going to portray I would highly suggest you go look the in the mirror. You got no dignity and you got no one to support you in bringing others down together with you. If this is what you really wanted, me going down?
I think god have punished me enough, remember my termination in Silkair? It's a big slap across my face. I realised that. I can bet you, you wanted it for me. Makes me wake-up from my dream world and face me back in reality. I suffered enough before I get my big chance in Emirates. I cried enough and had my bad raining days. Now, god has given me a chance to redeem myself.
So, Instead of you being such a morron towards others, why don't you do something good once in your pathetic life and start praying for others victory.
My past is my past. You are living in the present and future- NO LONGER IN THE PAST! Wake-up and look around it. Things don't happen the same thing everyday. All the past is already been made, just learn how to live with it.
SO DON'T BLOW IT FOR ME. CAUSE GOD CAN GIVE THE SAME CONTRIBUTION TO YOU!
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/1227385885584829179/http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/3965334385999963353/http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/5436469069520547510/http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/1278062356663631374/Till then,
ain