Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





(Friday, May 16, 2008 / 12:29 AM)

This is how a low moral people would comment about someone's blog without even knowing that person or in fact not knowing how I sound like. *eyes-rolling*

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/597887976562065180/#290108

My dearest stranger: If you so oh.. got the guts [like I DO], Kindly show and prove who you are before even leaving any low moral comments. Basically, YOU'RE ANOTHER SOUR GRAPE IN MY EYES.
You mentioned the way I talk in the forum? I didn't recalled myself voice recording. You might want to change your atrocious sentence. Perhaps, check yourself before even saying GROOOSSSS... TO OTHERS. L.o.s.e.r
and oh.. don't worry. I forgive you. Understand how sad you are right now!

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/1227385885584829179/
And so, this stranger is whining to me. About being fair and accept criticisms. And yeah, I accept your senseless critics. 1) Your first comment is totally atrocious. Shows what kind of person you really are anyways. 2) Maybe you didn't read enough of my blog. [prove that you love to bring people down too]. 3) And showing the cleavage post - Basically, you didn't read my point.
I said at the end of the post [almost]: "It doesn't only affect them as they will be ashamed but it affect the community. Many youngsters are now using friendster at the tender age of say 9 years old. Looking at this so-called "role models" will only reflect that they too could do it and start posing in front of their camera with their still-developing boobies. So, leave me your views and let others see what you think about it."

I am writing it to the community. READ IT WELL. WILL YOU? Me big boobs - yes? Showing it off to others? NO! My mom always told me that it's "RUGI!" And it's no bullshit to say NO! If you ever realised, I am very very straight forward! I don't have to act or be a big sister. Giving direct answer to people is much worth it than telling them the wrong things and lead them to the wrong way. I never once want to see someone fall. I rather have someone telling me straight - LIKE BAZ DO. That's why I said I accept criticisms. That's why I said, NEVER LET ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN. That's why I kept whining about it.

Sometimes, people like you. DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOMEONE'S ELSE SENTENCE! ASK! Don't be someone who thinks they know everything. Ask me, why did I post these and why did I post that? You think I like to have boobies showing in my blog? It's for the community, it's for people around me. Imagine you have a younger daughter and she is looking at these so-called "big sister". Do you think it's healthy? Perhaps you should start thinking about it.

Oh yeah, I admit I love talking bad about people. But always remember one thing about me. If I don't know you, I don't talk about you. If I know you and you are nice and never did shit to me, I don't talk about you. If I know you and you do shit to me, I WILL SO TALK ABOUT YOU TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

Since you know a little about me now, please NEXT TIME, READ READ READ READ READ! Don't wish you to make a fool out of yourself.

My advice to all:
NEVER EVER LET THE WORDS OF OTHERS BRING YOU DOWN.
Cause they themselves are lack of self esteem [the only reason why they leave a hatred comment]

Till then,
lots of my love to you.
Ain