Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





(Monday, May 12, 2008 / 10:43 PM)

TO DRAGOSTE:
YES, I WAS TERMINATED FROM SILKAIR. AND YES, YOU COWARD!


I AM NOT A COWARD TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW WHAT KIND OF UGLY FAGGOT YOU ARE! And I am NOT a coward to let everyone know who I really am and how do I look like.

AND A MATTER OF FACT, I GET IN FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU'RE SUCH A SOUR GRAPE. hahahahahahaha...

PS: WHATEVER YOU COMMENT, I COULD EDIT IT. SO, WATCH YOUR BACK! And oh... I accept critics. But can you? If you are so that brave, kindly leave your REAL name and contact number. Wouldn't be surprise if you don't, just like the rest of the morrons. Talk with no actions.

I still don't understand why these morrons still come and comment on my blog.

One thing about Dragoste, and the rest who are just like this morron. If you cannot accept the fact that I am way... better than your living condition, or can't accept the facts that I get in Emirates or can't accept the facts that I live in this world. I would like to remind you once again that, I DO NOT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. SO GET OFF MY BACK. Anyways, I wish to see you face to face, so that I would like to see your ugly fugly person [your ugly heart included].

To the rest, who are reading this, what goes around comes around.
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/queenieme/4055851468788239110/#289722


Lots of Loving love, NEVER LET ANY MORRONS BRING ME DOWN!
Ain