Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Start Blogging, Biaatch (Monday, May 5, 2008 / 3:32 AM)

Finally, all my hard work with the design of these blog to everything being add on.
It's so much neater than the previous one. Do anyone think so?

It took me a totally of 2 days [day & night]. I decided not to put my ugly fugly picture as the background. Basically beause I am so.. not artistic in my posing. I want something real and fresh.
Decided to use this woman[don't even know who she is] found her in the internet search engine.
And just add on the wording etc using photo pro. How cool is that? In fact, how smart is that?

Hahahha... Actually I lied, I found this fabulous skin at iblogskin.com and I download it and use it as my blog.

Why?
1. I am a sucker for designing.
2. I am a sucker in HTML
3. I am NO expert to all these blog skin crap. [which I got to admit, it's pretty fun]

Anyways, I am not blogging about blog skin. I am blogging about Singapore being a too chinese society.

May I ask, how many of you have seen real Malay,not Indonesian [100%] in magazines such as Female, Seventeen, Cleo etc. ?
All I have to say is SELDOM = NONE.
Or maybe how many of you have seen real Malay, not Indonesian [100%] in channel 5?
My answer is maximum 5.

I just want to prove a point to all these productions, media house and publishing company that yes, the market is mostly Chinese. But you SHALL NEVER FORGET that Singapore as it being a [and always been] a multi-racial country with lots of colour walking around the streets. I never once come across any Malays in Channel 5 - dating show, reality show, and so on. Apart from Suhaimi Yusof and Aaron Aziz. The rest of it is = ZERO.

I am NOT anti-racial neither I am JEALOUS. I am stating a point to those who yearn an opportunity too. Everytime when I was sent for casting or audition. I always mentioned to the producer and director that I am purely 100% malay [notice that all your talents are Chinese] and seeking an opportunity to be part of the show. And the replied I got 1:10. Basically,
1. They always think that Chinese sells better - look at Miss Singapore Universe *eyes-roll*
2. They always think that Malay are a bunch of nuisance asshole - blame to those mat reps and minah reps
3. They always think we got NO bloody talent any better than the Chinese - blame on NO opportunity given.

Well... excuse me, it's called MULTI-RACIAL COUNTRY. Unless, these producers, publishers and media houses want to portray to the rest of the world that Singapore is just another city of China.- I wouldn't bumble too much.

If anyone ever notice that, Malay talents earns most living in Malaysia. Such a waste that all these opportunity that should be given to them HERE [as their own home country] than going to neighbouring countries striking their butts to success.

May I also ask why all our beauty queens aren't beauty at all?
For example: Miss Sandy Chua, Miss Singapore Universe 2004
I shall not say anymore cause Xia Xue (another blogger said enough)
Here's the link: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2004/06/miss-singapore-universe.html

I think most of the judges that judged Miss Singapore Universe are mostly the sponsors of the pageant and most of them are like UNCLES OR IN FACT MY GRANDFATHER. They look at the girls like as thou they want to eat them alive. Perhaps, lick!?

I seriously think that producers, media house and publishers should have an open mind concept on doing publicity. It's called publicity not chilicity.

Oh well.. My bumbling about all these are finally over. Hope readers have a fantastic time reading these sour grape post [as people might already been thinking, half-way reading the blog].

Until then, have a super duper week.
Ain