Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





all in one (Wednesday, June 4, 2008 / 5:34 PM)

It's been awhile since my last post on regards to my blog turning into private.
I didn't expect to have such an over-whelming respone from people. In fact, I didn't even know that I have that much readers.


To Zara: Don't worry babe. You're in my VVIP list. You are already on my list just have to wait for my invitation on 12 June 08.

To the rest of you, who might be interested to read my blog in the future. Just leave me a comment or email me personally at nurain.sopah@gmail.com

Updated: 6 June 2008
Finally, I have my clearance from Emirates on regard to my medical. I am fit and able to join them on 13 June 2008. Super excited plus anxious. Butterflies in my stomach.

About my blog turning private. I received plenty of emails on regarding to this. Basically, I am preventing enemies and Silkair babes from entering my blog who might decide to ruin my life again. I will scan each and everyone of your email given. VERY VERY SORRY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE MY INVITATION ON 12 JUNE 2008, CAUSE I AM SUPER SENSITIVE WITH PEOPLE WHO MIGHT WISH TO RUIN OTHERS LIFE IN THE FUTURE. MY ONLY HOPE IS TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE CLEAN AND HAVE A GOOD MIND-SET WHEN READING MY BLOG. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

And also, if you totally want to be in the list. Kindly leave down your friendster profile link on the email or comment. So as to prevent those ass-holes. If I caught you as one of those ass-holes, I WILL PUBLISH YOUR FACE EVERYWHERE. And I mean it!!! *wink*

Baz, I have not yet received my medical reports results from Dubai side. It's making me feel inpatient. HOW HOW HOW. hehehehehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pair of boots I was talking about in my previous post. Finally, I had the time to actually snap the pictures and post it here. This is for Doll who asked me about it.


To be more specific, I bought it at Holiday Plaza level 1. Forgot what's the shop name. I am going to go there again next week on the 10 June 08. This time is to do my nails - DAMN CHEAP IN JB AND THEY DO A FANTASTIC JOB. And also to get more boots plus other stuffs.









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to my cousin SHASHA.

On her engagement day, 25 of May 2008. I went in and was full with relatives and excitement.
Grand for an engagement. As for my engagement, I prefer it nice and simple. Save money for our HDB flat in the future. Had my engagement day on 1 December 07 with no regrets!


I told my mom that if it's my wedding, I prefer it to be simple - which means just go to the ROM and sign the "contract". But guess what?! My mom declined my proposal. So I told her, you want a wedding ceremony it's your money. I only chip in for the mak andam.

The money which I save all these years goes to my renovation and furnitures for my future home prehaps a wonderful honeymoon [bora-bora island]. I think it's much much more important to have a roof under my head than having a grand wedding which might land me in huge debt in the future.


Remember that wedding only last for a day but a home will last forever.




Ps: To shasha, a big F is for you who bubble me on that particular day. F YOU!


I went for a wedding on 1 June 08 with my fiance's family. It's simple wedding but looks fantastic. The pelamin was decorated with a simple touch but yet elegant. Even thou, the pelamin was small, I still like it that way. It looks very grand to me already. There was performances from kuda kepang to the kompang. I totally wonder how much they spend on the wedding with all the decor and food and not to mention the entertainment.



For everyone info: My fiance's bro-in-law is the one who did the decor and he's sister is the one who did the cooking. I shall review the food as FANTASTIC. The chilli prawn was fabulous. The prawn was huge to be exact and lots of meat. It's by far the best food I encounter in any wedding I went too.







If any of you are getting married or interested to know more about their service, you may give leave me a comment with your contactable email address or just email me straight away.



till then, have a fabulous week ahead
Ain