Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





I AM IN DUBAI (Saturday, June 14, 2008 / 11:06 PM)

I know you guys are waiting for me to blog about this. And here I am finally got an internet access and finally blogging about it.

I cried at the airport! I admit it. I cried when I hugged my parents. I can't live without them in Singapore and I still cannot live without them here. So anyways, I touched down at 0530 - Dubai time. I was with another girl named Sabrina. It was a super long flight. And it was FULL!
I was greeted by the Emirates representative, she gave me an envelope which contains documents which I am supposed to filled up - which I already did!
And straight away I was sent to my apartment. I am staying at Al-Garhoud by the way. It's like a walking distance to the College and 5 mins drive to the Airport. When I reached my room, I was so amazed of how big it is. And I straight away start unpacking. While I unpack, I was sooo... LONELY. I called Lennara and told her I am lonely and so on. - I have not yet met my housemates yet. So anyways, she asked me where am I staying and all. When I told her that I am staying at the Al-Garhoud and told her my apartment number. She said, "tu rumah aku la bodoh!" I was like REALLY?? YOU ARE MY HOUSEMATE? I was soo... happy. The other girl is Nadia. A few things about the 3 of us is that we used to fly for Silkair and we live in Pasir Ris back home and on top of that we live in the same neighbourhood. POWER SIAK! All friends.
Didn't do much for the 1st day, after unpacking I sleep straight away and been waken by phone ring. Nadia asked me out and all. So, I got up and dress up. We went to Emirates Mall and Dragon Mart. I bought a few things from Dragon Mart. Mostly home stuff.

Today, my second day. I went to City Centre all by myself. I bought a few stuffs which is on sale

These are the items:

It's damn bloody cheap. Tommorrow I will start my training and all. I am soo... damn excited.

I think that's it about it here. Pictures of my rooms for you guys to be envy at... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Kidding la!





Till then

Ain