TRAINING.... NOT REALLY (Tuesday, June 17, 2008 / 12:51 AM)
This week isn't about training. It's most onto finishing up your paper work. YEAH. Too many paper work. And it's DAMN troublesome I tell you.
Ok, This is my wake-up face.
I did my grooming today. WHO WANTS TO SEE ME IN MY UNIFORM & MY COLLEAGUES?
Hahaha.. I look ridiculous and all. Anyways, we had grooming lesson and it' all about appreance from head to toe. And we did our nails, facial and make-up in the class - INCLUDING THE GUYS except for make-up. We had awesome time. But I got to say that my class is SERIOUSLY dead. NOT UNITED. BO-RING... But I made friends here and there. They are nice, but just didn't talk to them that much. I shall shut up tomorrow onwards, doesn't make any difference if I was chatty anyways.
Vanessa was so... happy to get her nails finally done!
I was so... happy that I didn't do anything for my nails, I had my arcylic on. So, PHEWW! Safe all the hassel.
After so much effort on our nails, make-up, hair - We PUT ON OUR HAT. And we look awesome with the red lipstick - OF COURSE.
The guy on my left, he's name is Joe. He's from Kenya. He's cool and nice. But of course, good looking guy like him HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. TOO BAD.
And This guy is the coolest. He's name is Sebastian. He is still Single! But only to MAN! Sorry ladies. And let me tell you, he is so... funny. Everytime, I said he look good! He said, Oh Thank You in a manner that he will blush anytime.
After the grooming class done, some of done did their passport size photo and their visa photo. Which I have not yet done it. BECAUSE I HAD NO TIME AND THE LINE WAS TOO LONG. In the end, I decided to do it tomorrow on which I will bring the top and blouse for the photo at the HQ. I only need it by 11am. So... what? I will get it done. What's the problem?
Some snappies on my bus on the way to HQ for our photo ID and blood test. And yes, I DID SCREAM. I am scared of needles remember?
If you ever notice. I got too many pictures all of sudden on my blog. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN PEOPLE
Till then,
Ain