Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





I swear I was busy (Thursday, July 10, 2008 / 1:53 AM)

First of all, I swear I was god damn busy. I was busy with school and socialising. Muahahaha... I meant meet up with my new batchmates. They are like so damn fucking cool. I am glad to get out of Singapore and take a look at the rest of the world.


My first few days were unbelievable. I simply cannot believe that I am actually here in Dubai and working for Emirates. Until I told myself that this is it! I have to prove everyone who once brought me down and prove to them I am something and somewhere accepted me with the way I am. Everyone here in Emirates is super duper friendly. Which means including the trainers and all. They are like happening la let me tell you! Anyways, I am leaving like really damn close to my aviation college and near to the airport. It's at Garhoud to be specific. My housemates are like my own friends back home so, we are like close in a way. I am glad that Lenn is my housemate. BECAUSE SHE BLOODY COOKS DAMN NICE MEAL FOR US! I swear she is the best cook for her age. I can't cook, so, I helped by eating and do the washing. The apartment is like huge. I meant HUGE! My room is like huge too. I mentioned that before right?


So, anyways, at aviation college is great. But I simply hate some of my class mates whom they think they are all that. Especially this woman from KIWI.... I totally hate her for disrespecting others. I can see that she hate asians but what-ever woman, you are in Emirates, you will meet more and more asians. So, I am much better with other classmates who are like more fun to be with. Pictures will be uploaded. Most of the guys are GAY so girls I AM SO BLOODY SORRY LA. We did go out and party to get lose from stress at college cause it's so fucking stressful. SEP, first aid, service. My goodness it's so tough! But I am surviving... Nothing to be worried about. So tomorrow I am having my first aid exams. Then followed by my 2 weeks service training and then GRADUATION!!! I am so... happy. I can't wait for 24th of July.


Anyways, I bubble too much on Emirates and Dubai. Here is the pictures that you guys could have been waiting for.....














Okie guys, that's it for now yeah... wait for my new updates. Muacccckkkk......



Lots of my loving love
Ain