Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





Guide to partying hard (Sunday, May 24, 2009 / 2:45 AM)

3 REASONS that you must go on and party: NO LESS!

1. When you just lost your job
I once partied after I lost my job. But it was all worth it. The more reason you should party your way out. Thinking about the work you have done for the company without being seen unappreciated; I mean, what other better way could we deal with? So, I did my very best to party the night away and yeah, I meet some new people and decided to make them as my acquantiences. Pretty neat, huh? By the time, I got home.. I look like this 




Say loudly - MEOWWWW!!!!!!

2. When you just finish work & it's Weekend
A week long at work and finally Here comes the weekend. If you say, weekend is time for you to relax and sit and home with your cat/dog - you must be ONE miserable person who haven't got a clue what life is all about. Just think about the great people, you will be surrounding with and the music. NOT TO MENTION the ALCOHOL!!! 

By the time you got back to work, you will definitely be looking like this



If all the lightings from the sun and the wind blowing your face.. Definitely, like this!!!


3. When you just had a heartbreak
Come on ladies! Put your heads' up high. If a man, dumped it means he is just a screwhead with a really small "P". Trust me! Plenty of us, have gone thru the same as what you guys have gone thru. I notice that partying when you have a heartbreak makes you feel even more wanted than before. You drink twice more than you normally do. And you meet randomies and you don't know what the hell happen to you the next day. 

The next step, you will be going home with this and looking like this!




HAIL ALL DOWN TO THE KING AND QUEEN!!!! 

Listen: I have listed 3 reasons why you should party! And no excuses, if other reason isn't here!! 
WE LIVE OURSELVES OUR WAY BY THE RULES. 

REMEMBER: DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE - taxis are there for a very good reason. 

xoxo
Queenie