Read more and more of Queenie
QUEENIE LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know Queenie

It’s Queenie
She’s back!
Get the juices of all
Shhh....
Queenie will never reveal

queenie wants to hear
from the little divas

Queenie wants to hear
from you!
Email Queenie!

Photobucket
i don't know for sure
but these would help

Flight Attendant Interview Techniques
10 Things Flight Attendants are NOT telling you
Dating tips (Men Only!)
Dating tips (Women Only!)
PRC NOT WELCOME
Patriotic Queenie

want to know something
click right below

Emirates Career: Work for Emirates





how old could this be (Sunday, May 17, 2009 / 4:36 AM)

I wouldn't know how long seen my last thoughtful post. And wouldn't know that any-one is reading this. Well... if you are gimme a shout. 

So, I have been in Dubai for almost a year. And let me tell you. I have never been happy since I got my first Louis Vuitton. Plenty to tell and to say about my life. But I don't think it's appropriate. Don't want people to think that I am bragging or what-so-ever. 

This time I am going to do things differently. Since, I am no expert on writing or blogging like some others might. I might as well try. I am so trying not to talk about love, cause I know that I am not that romantic at all. This blog going to be an open topic to discuss about. Wait! Before you read on: Please do those who got nothing better to say or discuss about. Yes, I know that I am that beautiful for your guts to get jealous with. And yes, I am that successful to get what I am now. So, to all who are JEALOUS of my bum that I know it's huge. Don't read cause I will only get onto your nerves. 

Have you guys ever been in a situation that all you own as turn you down? Well, I had once. And the only thing I learned from it is to be the strongest woman than I want I become. Easier to say that I became smarter on the play I was playing. Cause life is all about what well you play the stage game that was set for you. The only reason people got successful is the game they play. In case, some of you are lost. GAME = KNOWLEDGE 

I don't have an advice  for those who doesn't have any game. But all I could say is that no one could play your game for you unless you play it yourselves. And play it smart, people. 

Hope this post doesn't make any of you players any more confusion. 
But I like it confusing, confusing is fun and thrill. 

Till then, Chill out players

Queenie